Medicine boxes Silver Polyester Laminating Film Rolls 21 Mic
|WIDTH (mm)||100 ~ 1640|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 70M|
PET Silver Metallized Thermal Lamination Film comes out as the
aluminum paper when it laminates on presswork. Now it is widely
used to laminate on the daily consumable packing box, such as the
box of grocery, medicine, wine, etc. Our metallized thermal
lamination film is available in silver. However, if you have
special requirements for other colors, we can customize it for you.
This film has strong adhesion and perfect surface tension, with
double side corona treatment of 42 dyne.
* All kinds of unprinted or printed packaging
* Printing materials
* Paper cartons
* Paper packaging
* Medicine & Drug Packaging
Why chooses NEI Silver Polyester Film?
1. Good resistance to chemicals and moisture barrier.
2. Outstanding strength.
3. Crack resistance.
4. Environmentally friendly: It is non-toxic, odorless, or
non-benzene because non-solvent based adhesive is used. It is
environmentally friendly and non-hazardous to human health since no
toxic gases or volatile content is emitted during lamination
process. In addition, it is easier to recycle than water-based
lamination film because film and paper can be easily separated.
5. Safe operation: Non-solvent based adhesive is used so it will
eliminate the fire hazard that is caused by the use and storage of
6. Excellent performance: Compared with wet lamination, thermal
lamination film enhances the color saturation and brightness of
presswork. It also has stronger ability of absorbing powder and
adhesive force. Furthermore, it is effective to prevent being
blistered or separated from presswork in lamination process. As it
has strong adhesive ability and surface tension, it can be used for
latter processes, including spot UV, hot stamping, die cutting,
7. Easy handling: Once the required temperature and pressure is
met, lamination can be easily operated. No other special technique
8. High efficiency: Production cost and labor cost are reduced
substantially as there is no film wastage, mixture of adhesive
solvent, or no UV heating lamp (drying system) is required.
Therefore, it saves production space as well.
9. Wide adaptability: It is widely adaptable to different types of
lamination machines, including wet and dry laminator. Only small
adjustments need to be made to the machine if wet laminator is
Why chooses NEI?
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so
we have good quality control and after-sale services to support
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South
America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so
we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is
100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests.
Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
- Machinery Required: Dry Laminator, Hot Laminator, Thermal Laminator
(Either Automatic Or Semi-Automatic)
- Temperature: 80 ~ 110 Celsure Degrees
- Pressure: 15 Mpa
- Speed: 20 ~ 70m (Note: There is high speed automatic laminator in
the market with the speed over 120m/min)