14MM 22 Mic High Glossy Laminating Film Roll , PET Lecture Note
Page Pasting Tape
|WIDTH (mm)||14mm, 19mm, 25mm (Width can be customized)|
|LENGTH (m)||300 ~ 4000|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|LAMINATION TEMP.||90 ± 10°C|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 70M|
PET Angle Pasting Thermal Lamination Film is designed for pasting
angles of boxes. It is widely used with paper box angle making
machines, and substitutes angle sticking paper tapes. Compared with
paper tapes, this angle pasting film is waterproof and stronger
adhesive. Therefore, paper boxes have longer useful lifetime.
22 micron PET thermal lamination film can be used to laminated on
the lefthand sides of blank lecture note sheets in order to protect
paper from damages or being tored. Blank lecture note sheets are
widely used in oversea high shcools and universities.
NEI PET Angle Tapes Can Be Used For Lecture Note Page Protection!!!
1. High-temperature resistant, fast bonding, and less waste.
2. Waterproof and stronger adhesive.
3. Environmentally friendly
4. Safe operation: Non-solvent based adhesive is used so it will
eliminate the fire hazard that is caused by the use and storage of
5. Excellent performance
6. Easy handling
7. High efficiency
8. Wide adaptability
Why chooses NEI?
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so
we have good quality control and after-sale services to support
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South
America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so
we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is
100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests.
Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
1. NEI BOPP thermal lamination film is suggested to be laminated
with the roller temperature range of 85 to 110°C and roller
pressure of 10 to 20 Mpa. However, the optimum conditions are
depending on the selected laminator’s speed and dimensional
2. It is always used with corner making machines so width of corner
tape can be customized.